~ INPUT DEVICE - MOUSE ~
CLICK & DRAG on OPEN SPACE
- LEFT button = Rotate
- RIGHT button = Camera pan
CLICK & DRAG on a MODEL
- LEFT button = Rotate model ONLY
- RIGHT button = Move model ONLY
~ MANAGED vs FREEFORM ~
In OPTIONS, you can switch between MOVEMENT:MANAGED and MOVEMENT:FREEFORM. These are movement for models only
- Rotation is limited to Y-Axis (May only rotate left and right.
- Movement is limited to ground level
- Very easy to handle and great for building a fleet view
- Rotation is unrestricted, but MAY GET CONFUSING due to limitation of input device (2D device mapped into a 3D world)
- Movement is limited to the current viewing plane. You can move it UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT, but not TOWARDS or AWAY from you. In order to move TOWARDS or AWAY from you, rotate the screen and move the model.
WARNING: FREEFORM movement can be CONFUSING but great for building very abstract views
TIP: If view gets complicated, you can reset Camera view by OPTIONS->RESET CAMERA and for each individual mode, you can RESET POSITION
- Multiple ships size comparison
- Individual ship material and settings
- Lightweight version on Mobile
- Use lighting
- Landing Pad works well with Spotlight
- For some examples, view the Gallery
3D Models from RSI
Coding by Lundfoci
Music by Utho Riley
Follow me at Twitter
Follow StarShip42.com at Facebook
© 2016 StarShip42.com v0.4
A Star Citizen Fansite. View Gallery'
All Rights Reserved.